[NEohioPAL] Looking for a face-painter

Covenhouse at aol.com Covenhouse at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 17:57:15 PDT 2008

I need a face-painter to cover for me at a gig where I will be doing
caricature art instead.

The work is simple, the pay is low, and it's only for four hours on a
Saturday or Sunday in October. It's to benefit an animal shelter. It's on the  far
west side of Cleveland, but not that far off the freeway.

Interested? Know someone who can do this sort of work? Artistically  talented
and want to learn yourself?

I am in rather a bind as my usual artistic friend is out of town that
weekend.

Email me with "FACE PAINTER" in the subject header, please.
I'm at: _covenhouse at aol.com_ (mailto:covenhouse at aol.com)

Thanks,
Cat