[NEohioPAL] SUNDAY SEPT.21 CLEVELAND INDIE FILM CLUB FLASH BACK

david gutter gandgmediagroupllc at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 03:16:57 PDT 2008

 Pleas support local filmmakers this sunday at the Clevelnd Indie Film Club Meeting.
They will be screen a teaser for a up coming project that G and G media Group is assiting with FLASHBACK PRODUCTION, it is Dale Hlaves and Jay Wallace movie trailer "FlashBack"
The trailer was shot locally and edited by Johnny Wu( we give our thanks to Johnny for helping with this) Cinematographers is Barbara DaZila and Al Griffin
Here is more info about the club meeting hope to see you all there.
Come to watch films, network, socialize and eat some great Chinese food (not mandatory)!

The Cleveland IndieClub is free of charge, for those who have the passion for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are looking for others who have similar interests. Cleveland IndieClub is part of the national network with over 30,000 members, check out www.IndieClub.com for more information.

NOTE: For this meeting, we will be raffling off a NEW NADY SGM-12 Audio Shotgun Condenser Microphone (courtesy of Johnny K. Wu)

The Cleveland IndieClub monthly meeting:

Hosted by Johnny K. Wu

Sunday, September 21, 2008
Time: 6:30pm sharp and usually last for 3 to 4 hours.
Li Wah Chinese Restaurant
2999 Payne Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(216) 696-6556

(Plenty of parking spaces, right on corner of East 30rd and Payne Avenue, please go into the restaurant which is located in the Plaza and then tell the people there that you are there for IndieClub meeting. Please support the venue by ordering drinks or meal)

In addition, We will screen and discuss short films, scenes, and trailers, and others from Ohio filmmakers:

- Scenes from Eddy Lengyal's "Hellweek"

- Pam Merkey's "Going Postal"

- Johnny Wu's "A Joker's Card"

- Bill Johns' short film(s)

- Nick D'Amico's Cleveland Classic Cinema

- Dale Hlaves and Jay Wallace movie trailer "FlashBack"

- and others
 Dave Gutter/Al Griffinwww.gandgmediagroup.comwww.myspace.com/gandgmediagroup