[NEohioPAL] Seeking Ambitious Guitar Player!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 11:10:29 PDT 2008

Hey Guitar Players--

I'm Ashley-- I'm a 24 year old singer/songwriter who's in search for an ambitious guitar player to do some gigs and open mics with me!  And studio recordings!  I'm *very* new to the guitar so I'm limitless when it comes to playing live. (I usually just sing acapella at open mics).  I have a bunch of original material and am very open to doing anything basically.  If you're interested and flexible with your schedule please let me know!

Email me at MISSGULLA at GMAIL.COM.  Not this email account!!!  Thanks :)

-Ashley Gulla