[NEohioPAL] Bass guitar player needed

Mark A. Levigne mark at levignefamily.org
Mon Sep 22 07:03:12 PDT 2008

Do you play bass guitar and enjoy contemporary worship (News Boys, Lincoln
Brewster, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Vicky Beeching, Passion Band)?  All2U
needs a new bass guitar player to come join our existing and busy team.
Maybe it's you!

All2U (http://all2uband.org ) is a traveling contemporary worship band
serving Northeast Ohio.  We lead worship in a modern style using today's
Christian music at churches, youth events, public gatherings, charity
events, fundraisers, just about anywhere we're asked.  If you're an adult,
are fairly proficient with your instrument, have reliable transportation and
are interested in making a difference why not contact us today?

Email us via this address: contact at all2uband.org and mention "bass player"
You may also call 330-416-6117  (in Medina) and ask for Mark.  Thanks!