[NEohioPAL] It's RAFTASTIC! 2008

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 11:01:51 PDT 2008

Dear North Canton Playhouse Participant:
     You have a chance to win a $1000 gift card to Westfield Mall! Or a weekend at the Fieldcres Bed and Breakfast (old Hoover Estate)! And many other prizes!

AND . . . you can do this while helping the North Canton Playhouse break a fundraising record! We have less than a week to go to reach our goal! But we need your help! Please consider buying raffle tickets for this annual fundraiswer! The NCP needs your help to keep the Arts alive in our community! It is easy:

Just send $10.00 per ticket (checks made payable to North Canton Playhouse) to 525 7th St. NE, North Canton, OH 44720, along with your name, phone number and address. We will send you your part of the ticket stub and enter you into our raffle. Drawing is at our annual Georgie Banquet on September 29, but you need not be present to win! All orders must be recieved in the office by or on September 26th.
The NCP really needs your support, so we hope if you have had a wonderful experience at our theatre, you will help hus reach our goal!

Thank you,
Lisa Paynter
Executive Director, NCP

Brenton Cochran