[NEohioPAL] An Actor Repairs

Dennis Fox dennisfox3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:28:44 PDT 2008

Hello.  I am an actor temporarily in Cleveland for a couple of years.
In addition to working in the theatre, I remodel.  I specialize in
kitchens and baths and am equipped to handle most interior demands
including plumbing, electrical, cabinet installation, built-ins,
tiling, painting and more.

Most of my 15 plus years experience is in the New York market where I
have employed many actors, directors, designers and writers who have
skills in the building trades.  Because of being in the theatre I end
up doing a lot of work for fellow thespians such as Judd Hirsch,
Barney Hughes & Helen Stenborg, Morgan Freeman, Zack Grenier, Peter
Mahoney, Julian Gamble and many more.

I am teaching acting at one of Cleveland’s Universities but have about
20 hours a week on my hands and I brought my tools!  If you have a
small to medium sized job, consider employing someone from the
theatrical community.  I’d happily supply a free estimate and