[NEohioPAL] MJ Nottage, from Dobama

yesactap at aol.com yesactap at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 18:46:18 PDT 2008

Dear Friends,

I was not able to send email from my office computer today.? ?However, I wanted to comment on Mary Jane Nottage.

Mary Jane was in the first or second?Dobama Production some 49 years ago.? She?was in many other?Dobama productions.? When Dobama Theatre began it was a real company in that actors contributed to the ongoing life of the theater in many other ways.? Mary?Jane has retained that ongoing commitment?of?building the life blood of the theater, Dobama and many others.? She has ushered, helped with mailings, read children's plays,?helped on crews, painted scenery, and probably assisted in?many?other ways.??She?has?made?monetary?contributions and?attended benefits.? Obviously she attends many theaters.? And she brings such? joy and a?sense of excitement with her.? If only we could clone her!

Thank you Mary?Jane, you are a treasure.

With Love & Respect,

Joyce Casey???