[NEohioPAL] TV/Film Acting Workshop

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 19:43:27 PDT 2008

To answer your questions...Yes I am teaching a one-day acting for the camera workshop at the Geauga Performing Arts Center.   October 4, 2008

This is associated with the Geauga Film Festival however, you do not have to participate in the festival to take the workshop.

http://www.geaugafilm.org/

Rick Fike will also be doing a Stunt Workshop.  October 18, 2008

My Development Class is still going.  For all who have emailed me to participate in the next class please watch after the first of the year.

I am also accepting students for Private Sessions.  440-313-8326
www.maureendempsey.com

Very Kindly,
Maureen Dempsey
440-313-8326