[NEohioPAL] Hip Hop Crew Auditions

Susan Barr barrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:30:56 PDT 2008

Above the Barre is holding auditions for new Hip Hop Crews to compete and perform during 2009.  Crews will be divided by Beginner, Intermediate, and advanced Dancers.  Hip Hop performer and choreographer Jay J will be running the auditions and directing the program this season.  We are looking for Hip Hop dancers, Poppers and Breakdancers ages 8 - adult.
Auditions will be held Friday September 26th at 6:00pm
Above the Barre
1450 W. Bagley Road
Berea, OH 44017

Questions call 440 625-0000 ask for Melanie or Susan

Jay –J – Jay J is an enthusiastic choreographer and performer who brings energy and creativity to all his classes.  He has earned the reputation as Cleveland’s top Hip Hop choreographer and is known for his innovative style.  Jay-J has worked and opened for groups such as Usher,  N-Sync, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, and Little Richard.  Jay J’s talent and dedication have earned him a scholarship award to “Monsters of Hip Hop” in Chicago as well as being a three year running scholarship winner to Urban Jamm in LA.   Most Recently, Jay J's Crew finished in the Top 15 of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew 2008 (Season 2).  We are very excited to have Jay- J on staff at Above the Barre and we want him to find a home at our studio for his unique style of dance.