[NEohioPAL] $5 off I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change and dinner in Canton!

Stephanie Newport stephanienewport at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 05:12:13 PDT 2008

 Don't miss Canton's premiere performance of I Love You, You're Perfect, Now
Change!  at Lolli's Restaurant this weekend. Everything you've always wanted
to know about dating, waiting, mating, baiting, jail baiting, hating,
debating, and relating, but were afraid to ask!

With a full-course dinner and show, this combination makes a perfect date!
Join this talented cast, Greg Emanuelson, Stephanie Newport, Kevin Wells and
Marilyn Wells, as they skillfully traverse a whirlwind tour of the potholes,
roadblocks, and detours on the rocky road of romance.

The show runs September 27, 28 & October 5, at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, and
1:30 p.m. on Sundays.  For tickets, which include a full-course dinner, call
(330) 492-6846. Mention this email and receive $5 off your ticket!