[NEohioPAL] REHEARSAL ACCOMANIST NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Edwin Smith edwins165 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 08:14:18 PDT 2008

Villa Angela - St. Joseph High School is in critical need of a rehearsal accompanist for the show "Seussical the Musical!"

We are looking to fill this position immediately and duties begin on Monday September 29, 2008!

Rehearsals will generally take place during the evening hours between 5:30pm and 8pm.

Must have your own keyboard!

Compensation to be discussed with the director!

If you are interested or know someone else who is interested please contact me at 216-952-0295 or reply to this email!

Thanks!

Edwin Smith
Assistant Artistic Director/Choregrapher