[NEohioPAL] 3 Spots Left-TV&Film Acting Class @ BTOTS

Jean Zarzour jeanzarzour at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:35:08 PDT 2008

*3 Spots Left!*
*TV & FILM Acting Classes for Pre-teens & Teens *
at
* Brecksville Theater on the Square*
*www.btots.org*
 *Call 440-526-3443 to register* (Payment due in advance. Missed classes are
non-refundable)

 *W**hat Kids & Parents are saying about Jean's Class*

"What an awesome class! Jean was hilarious, and I learned a lot. She taught
us slating skills for modeling,
 acting for TV commercials, interviews and specific on-camera skills. Loved
it!"*  —Hayley Wheeler (student)*
**
"Great class, great instructor. It was fun to watch Hayley grow and become
more confident and
comfortable with her acting. Hayley's ready to sign up for another class."*
**—Gabriella Wheeler (mother)*
**
 "I think the Master Class is really fun because I learned a lot of new
things that I never knew and I made so many friends!
We learned about auditioning, commercials and being on TV! It was a GREAT
experience! I enjoyed ALL my time there.
I would definitely suggest this class to anyone who wants to learn a lot
about show business!"*  ** —Hannah Blaze*
**
"I was extremely pleased with the skills and confidence my daughter acquired
from your program.
She gained an understanding of advertising, what goes into filming
commercials and how to
present herself in a professional manner, all in a fun, relaxed atmosphere."
*  —Lynn Connelly (mother)*
**
"This class is really fun! It's an awesome experience for me! Ms. Jean is
the best acting
teacher on the whole planet. I want to take her class again!"*  —Bianca and
Olivia Chan**
*
*
*
*Who?**
Jean Zarzour*
is a 25 year veteran performer and instructor of Stage, TV, Voice Over,
Radio & Film Acting, Movement and Improv.
She has appeared in feature films with *Seth Rogen,* *Joe Pesci, Mercedes
Ruehl, Clint Howard,
James Coburn *and *Rob Lowe* and dozens of TV commerials, internationally.
Off-Broadway credits include Nuts, Scapino, A Mid Summer Night's Dream,
West Side Story and she recently spent two years in *Menopause: The
Musical*throughout the United States.
As owner of* LIPSCHTICK*, she has been putting the Show in Business,
nationwide, since 1989.
Jean is a graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, The Stella
Adler Conservatory,
and is a proud member of *AFTRA, SAG, AEA  &  VASTA.
*As owner of the *Find Your Voice-Voice Over
Institute,<http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com/>
* Jean provides
Voice Acting Classes and Public Speaking/Presentation Skill Training.
Listen for her on TV & radio ads for *Ruggles, Ohio.net, First Energy and
Smith Dairy.*
**
**
 *What?*
This TV and Film acting class gives pre-teens and teens a real life look
at what it takes to be a professional TV and film actor. Students will
explore the
differences between stage and screen acting and the techniques for
auditioning
 to work in TV commercials, TV shows, industrial films, feature films and
Voice-Overs.
They will also learn about headshots, resumes, terminology and protocol used
on the set.
On-camera work will be taped for review each week and a final,
half hour TV show will be taped and performed for family and friends.
 *
Where?
Brecksville Theater on the Square's*
Education facility located at the Blossom Hill complex
4450 Oakes Road
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
*
When?*
*3 Spots Left*
Ages 9-18
Saturdays, Oct 4 - November 22
10:00 am -12 pm
Fee: $150 for 16 hours of instruction
*Call 440-526-3443 to register* *www.btots.org *
(Payment due in advance. Missed classes are non-refundable)