[NEohioPAL] Update: Need talent 21 and over for night club shoot

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Oct 2 15:52:45 PDT 2008

UPDATE: Since we are shooting in a nightclub that will be open at the time, all talent must be 21 or over.

Prelude2Cinema is seeking actors for background extras in a promo scene at Anatomy Cleveland the evening of October 17th at 8:30pm. In addition to shooting a scene promoting the Nightclub, we will be shooting a brief scene for the TV Series "Out of Darkness," The talent should be old enough to be in a night club (21 and over). This is a call for unpaid extras. The extras will be shown on TV later in October.

Please RSVP me if available for more details at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com .