[NEohioPAL] Last Weekend for Company at Cassidy

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 10:05:56 PDT 2008

Cassidy Theatre
6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights  OH  44130
(440) 842-4600   www.cassidytheatre.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 3, 2008

LAST WEEKEND FOR COMPANY ON
CASSIDY THEATRE’S COX COMMUNICATIONS STAGE

Parma Heights –  One of the first musicals to deal with adult problems through its music, Stephen Sondheim’s  Company, completes its run at the Cassidy Theatre this weekend. Show times for Company are 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $15-$20 and will be available at the Lobby Box Office one hour before each performance.

Company is directed by Robert Gibb with musical direction by David Coxe, choreography by Lora Workman and costumes by Lester Currie.  The Cassidy production  stars Eric Alan as “Robert”, with Brad W. Andersen, Bryan Bird, Erin R. diLauro, Alicia Fogal, Tim Hirzel, Erin L. Jerro, Debbie Lenarz, Nicole Lublin, Lindsey Mercer, Allison Naso, Stephen E. Noreck, Todd Seljan and Jeanette Stack-Luli.

On the night of his 35th birthday, confirmed bachelor Robert contemplates his unmarried state.  In a series of hilarious vignettes, we meet his married friends as he contemplates the pros and cons of married life in this honest, witty and sophisticated look at relationships.  "We've all been involved with previous productions of "Company", so we fearlessly tore the show apart, rediscovering its roots and building a funny and startling, contemporary production, " explains director Robert Gibb.

Cassidy Theatre is located in the Greenbrier Commons, 6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights.  Master Card, Visa and Discover are accepted. Tickets will be available at the Lobby Box Office one hour before showtime.  Handicapped Accessible.  Free Parking.

Cassidy Theatre Inc. is generously funded by Cuyahoga County residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.