[NEohioPAL] WANTED: Training/Consultant for Final Cut Express Editing Software

Timothy McKendry tmckjmi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 06:34:39 PDT 2008

Is there anyone that is proficient in the use of the Final Cut Express editing software that would be interested in a consultant/training fee for one-on-one training on a Mac?  I am in North Royalton and the training would take place in our office, for myself and my 13 year old son. The manual is over 800 pages long and we have a video project we would like to get on the fast track.  So the quicker we learn it the better.

Thanks for your time!

Tim & Cameron McKendry