[NEohioPAL] Reminder: Variety Show Auditions Tonight / Tomorrow!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Mon Oct 6 07:12:08 PDT 2008

    *Chagrin Valley Little Theatre*

*/6th ANNUAL VARIETY SHOW
<http://www.cvlt.org/79thSeason/variety.php>/ * *Auditions - October 6 &
7 at 7:30 PM in our River Room (upstairs)*
<http://www.cvlt.org/79thSeason/variety.php>
Actors, singers, dancers, instrumentalists, martial artists, comedians,
magicians... CVLT's annual community variety show takes all comers! This
show offers all-ages fun for audiences and performers alike. The show
will be held on October 18th - tickets are $14 regular, $10
senior/student. All the details are online at
http://www.cvlt.org/79thSeason/variety.php

*Do you have a special talent, great or small, that you'd like to share
on the stage?* Come to the theatre on October 6th or 7th at 7:30 PM to
show us what you've got! (See www.cvlt.org/auditions.php for details)
Please bring with you all that you need in order to perform your act. A
piano will be available if needed, although a pianist will /not/ be
provided.

/Upcoming Auditions:/

*/THE EIGHT: REINDEER MONOLOGUES/
*Playing November 28 - December 13
*Auditions - October 13 and 14 at 7:30pm at the River St. Playhouse, 56
River St. *
OR by appointment. Call 216-509-5524 for further information or to
schedule an appointment.

An adult, dark Christmas comedy directed by Yvonne E. Pilarczyk

4 Men and 4 Women ages 18-50 needed. We will read from the script; a
short prepared monologue is not necessary but would be appreciated. (See
www.cvlt.org/auditions.php for details)

*CVLT.org . 440-247-8955 . 40 River Street, Chagrin Falls OH 44022 *

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council