[NEohioPAL] Exciting Job Opportunity--Talent Agent/Junior Agent--Cleveland

Teresa McDonough teresa_m_mcdonough at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:11:08 PDT 2008

We are still accepting cover letters/resumes.  Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

EXCITING OPPORTUNITY

Position:  Talent Agent/ Junior Agent

 The Talent Group (www.talentgroup.com), one of Cleveland’s top agencies for actors and models, is growing and expanding. We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Talent Agent/ Junior Agent for our Cleveland office.  This position offers a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work with a growing, fast-paced company in the entertainment industry.  Applicants should be well organized, reliable and creative and possess excellent communication skills. Fun atmosphere, no entertainment industry experience required. Parking provided.

Please e-mail resumes immediately to:

shak at talentgroup.com
(e-mailed resumes are preferred as we are interviewing at present)

OR

Send hard copies to:

The Talent Group
2820 Smallman St.
Pittsburgh, Pa 15222
RE:  Talent Agent Submit

For additional information, call Steve Shakoske at 866-471-8011