[NEohioPAL] Something Dada's Scared of October

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:18:43 PDT 2008

Now when in the world did it get to be October? You stop paying attention for ONE MINUTE and before you know it, the summer has up and left you like the fair weather friend that it is. Yes, the leaves are fetching, the air is crisp, the apple cider is apple cidery. But we know what's around the corner: winter. And that means snow. And we don't even want to THINK about car scrapers yes! So let's distract ourselves with that most merry of autumnal traditions, Something Dada's Annual Anniversary Party!!!

The details:

The Sweetest Dada, Something Dada's 14th Anniversary

Saturday October 18, 2008-- Sweetest Day! Come celebrate a made-up holiday with the people who have been making things up for the past 14 years! The doors open at 8, show begins at 9.

Your ticket includes food, drinks, and an improv show full of the fast-paced, in-your-face, audience-suggestion-based comedy you've come to expect from Something Dada. There will also be prizes, give aways and awesome auction items, generously donated by local businesses.  Tickets are only $20!

You can make reservations or purchase tickets on our website, www.somethingdada.com, or by calling 216.696.4242.

We hope to see you there!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times:

Friday October 10, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday October 11, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

Friday October 17, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday October 18, 2008
8:00 THE SWEETEST DADA, Something Dada's 14th Anniversary!

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114