[NEohioPAL] Short Film / Crew Needed.

MICHAEL CROSS cross4508 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 20:53:25 PDT 2008

Hello-

We are two CSU students who are in a screen writing class together. We both have experience working on short films. We are registered for the National Film Challenge.(google it to find site) Oct 24-27. We are in need of someone who has experience working with directing, camera work, and editing. Having your own equipment is a defiante plus, since we don't have any. We would like some one to join our team as team players, since were all in this together. There are cash prizes for winners. Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

Please email if interested.
cross4508 at yahoo.com