[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv's Economic Bailout...er...Rescue Plan!‏

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 09:20:37 PDT 2008

Well, we've all seen the stock market drop recently like Ruben taking a prat fall. Neither are a pretty thing.

Let's face it. The economy needs stimulated.  Your brains need a break from thinking about your 401(k).  We have the perfect idea!

Announcing the PNR IMPROV ECONOMIC BAILOUT...er...RESCUE PLAN!

How does this work, you might be asking?

Simple... this coming show on Saturday, October 18th is a "Pay what you can" show.  It's that easy.  We are waiving the $5 admission and asking you to just bring whatever it is that you can.  If you can spare $2, great!  If you can't spare anything, that's fine too!  We won't accept that trinket your aunt gave you for your last birthday that you haven't been able to re-gift though.  That's something you should just put on eBay for goodness sake.

We just want to help you take a break from all of the world's craziness and come see OUR world of craziness instead.

We have to tell you, there's nothing to "debate" about this.  "Elect" to come see us October 18th and just bring what you can.

Please also consider joining us:2008 Schedule
October 18November 1December 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the door (usually)Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.