[NEohioPAL] Looking for violinists, violists, and cellists

dorian wallace moonstruckdorian at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 11:02:23 PDT 2008

Hello,
My
name is Dorian Wallace.  I am a Composition Student at Kent State studying under Dr. Frank Wiley and Dr. Tom Janson.  I was looking to
see if there are any string players that would like to play on my composition
recital.  The piece is a piano concerto in which requires a full orchestra.
Also, I am looking for a Cellist and Violinist to play on a chamber piece.  The rehearsals for that would be arranged by schedule.

The dates of the Orchestra Events are:
Sunday, February 22, 2009 -8pm-10pm         Rehearsal           E-112
Sunday, March 8, 2009 -2pm-4pm                      Rehearsal            Ludwig Recital Hall

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 -8pm-10pm        Recital                Ludwig Recital Hall

This is entirely volunteer based.
There will be pizza and pop provided at all rehearsals.

Thanks,
Dorian Wallace