[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 07:34:55 PDT 2008

Cleveland Inner City Ballet Offers professionally taught dance lessons to all children. Classes include Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Praise Dance. Were located at 3615 Euclid Avenue in the Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts Center. Here at Cleveland Inner City Ballet we believe that every child deserves to have the gift of dance. For more information please feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604 or chanda2ford at yahoo.com. We hope to be dancing with you soon!