[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL NATIONALITIES & LANGUAGES - Compensation Up to $100/hr (www.vmmez.com)

Tanya cbs2 at neo.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 22:15:34 PDT 2008

GLOBAL EXPOSURE OPPORTUNITY

We would like to introduce you to Video Marketing Made Easy.
We specialize in video and internet marketing solutions including Website
Spokespeople, Video Landing Pages, Video Email, Web Commercials, TV
Commercials, and more!
We market these services to our clients, and also have resellers all over
the world who are promoting our Website Spokespeople and services to their
clients as well!

 We are looking for men and women who can:
. Read text on a teleprompter while on-camera without looking or soundling
like you are reading

. Be able to make appropriate hand and facial gestures with/without
direction.

. Have a business professional wardrobe (business-like attire)
. All Nationalities Welcome!
. Ability to Speak Multiple Languages a Plus!
. College Students Welcome!

We are specifically looking for people who are/or look multi-national
(Asian, Middle-Eastern, British, Spanish, German, French, etc.)
who speak multiple languages ,  people who have a 'model' look, and/or
people who have a business/professional look who have a sincere interest and
love for acting!

Our studio is located in Canton, Ohio near the Pro Football Hall of Fame and
Stark County Fairgrounds,  approx. 5-miles South of Belden Village Mall.

Compensation for bookings is up to $100/hr.
Auditions are unpaid.

If you would like to be considered for an audition, please email the
following information to  <mailto:info at vmmez.com> info at vmmez.com:

1) Your Full Name, Telephone Number, Email Address (include this in the body
of the email message as all resumes are discarded)
2) City of Residence (City in which you live/reside)
3) Website Links to On-Camera Experience (If Applicable)
4) A Head Shot Photo of Good Quality (JPG format,  must show your
head/face/hair and shoulders)

5) Nationality & Language(s) You Speak
6) Agency Information (If Applicable)

Please note, if you are under contract with an agency, please read your
contract  and make sure that it allows you to find your own work without the
client having to pay the agency.
We welcome a call from your agent on your behalf.

***Inquiries that do not include the information above, including an
adequate head shot will be discarded.***

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TODAY.

Video Marketing Made Easy  I   <http://www.vmmez.com/> http://www.vmmez.com/

Audition Inquiries:  234-525-0178  I   <mailto:info at vmmez.com>
info at vmmez.com

Click Here to See a How a Live Web Actor Can Look  On  A Website:
 <http://www.combinedbusinesssolutions.com/demo.cfm>
http://www.combinedbusinesssolutions.com/demo.cfm

Proud Member of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
 <http://www.cantonchamber.org/> http://www.cantonchamber.org/