[NEohioPAL] Improv Show this Saturday!

Ryan Lynn ryanslynn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:07:01 PDT 2008

 That's right!  Scared Scriptless is doing another 18-and-over-only show at
the Kathleen Howland Theatre!!!!  Join us for an awesome night of hilarious
improv comedy!!!  Bring a friend, bring your mom, tell everyone about it!
Here are all the details:

*Who: Scared Scriptless*
*What:* improv comedy (rated R)
*When: Saturday, October 18 at 8:00pm*
*How much:* $8 a person (you get 50% discount when you wear our T-Shirt!)
Tickets can be purchased at the door, over the phone at 330-451-0924, or
online at:  http://www.secondapril.org/scaredscriptless.htm
*Where: **Kathleen Howland Theatre*
(in the new Second April Galerie)
324 Cleveland Ave. NW, Canton, Ohio

This performance showcases the talents of David Sponhour, Kaylene Williams,
Andy Knode, Kevin Pond, and Mandy Altimus Pond.  The 2-hour show is
unscripted and depends on audience suggestions. There will be a 15-minute
intermission.

Scared Scriptless has been performing since May 2006. For more information
about Scared Scriptless, visit our *awesome website: *
http://www.scaredscriptlessimprov.com
 <http://www.scaredscriptlessimprov.com>
 Scared Scriptless will be performing at the Kathleen Howland Theatre on
these upcoming dates:

Saturday, November 15

For more information and presale tickets through the Kathleen Howland
Theatre, please visit their website:
http://www.secondapril.org/scaredscriptless.htm