[NEohioPAL] Chagrin Academy Stage Manager and Choreographer Positions

Tom Fulton tomtq2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:26:21 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a stage manager and also a choreographer for our November
14 & 15 production of "ACADEMY DREAMS" at the Chagrin Falls Performing Arts
Academy.

Choreographer requirements are minimal...  (some musical staging and two or
three choreographed numbers)

Rehearsals begin immediately.

Must have day time availability for rehearsals... and late afternoon and
evening free time the week of November 9 - 15.   Fee available for both
positions.

E-mail me with resume and cover letter if you are interested.

Thanks!

Tom

--
Tom Fulton (tomtq2 at gmail.com)