[NEohioPAL] Beautiful House for Sale In Parma

Emily West emilymwest at msn.com
Thu Oct 16 07:32:34 PDT 2008

Beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom brick house for sale in Parma.  Terrific neighborhood and excellent location; very close to 77, 480, and 71.  Sale would include all appliances including a washer and dryer.  Nice large kitchen with corner sink.  Full basement with no leaks or moisture.  Full attic with walk-in closet and electricity; the bones are there to finish it as a third bedroom, or an extra room.  Wall to wall carpet in hallway and living room.  Hardwood floors in bedrooms.  Detached two car garage and fenced-in yard.  Asking price is $105,000, but I'm willing to negotiate.  I'm moving in the beginning of December and would like to sell quickly.

http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?zp=44134&mnp=18&mxp=17&typ=1&sid=55a4998d7ad9463fbc3fba375c93c304&lid=1103955513&lsn=10&srcnt=104#Detail

Please contact Don Schenkelberg (440-842-8350) dlschenk at LancerRealty.com at Lancer Realty for more information or to make an appointment.