[NEohioPAL] Book Signing Reminder Today! Hope you can attend!

Tonya M. Huffman thuffman7 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 05:01:50 PDT 2008

Hello!

Remember, I will be hosting a book signing at Borders Express at 230 W. Huron Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44103 in Tower City Center today, Friday, October 17, 2008 from 11:30am-1:30pm ET. So if you're from the area or will be in the area and can come out, great!  Click the following blue link to briefly read more about the book:http://www.wnwv.com/page.php?pi=110&PHPSESSID=26da6ec0d0dd8c61db1b0892ce80a9fc. The book also includes an audio download that is free with purchase of the book, or can be purchased separately. Come on out to see me and get your copy of the book! I invite all and look forward to seeing you! Hope you see you today, Friday, October 17, 2008!

The following is a radio interview I conducted a couple months ago to promote my book, Spreading the Gossip!  Click: http://www.weol.com/6/6A/morningshowwo081108html.html, then scroll down to 8/19/08 and click Interview to hear my interview about the book! Enjoy!
 Blessings,Tonya M. Huffman