[NEohioPAL] Concert of 24 Italian Songs and Arias

Kira Seaton scuola.musica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 19 08:08:26 PDT 2008

Tri-C West AND Valley Forge High School present:

A Concert of the 24 Italian Songs and Arias - Minus Two

Just in time for auditions and Solo/Ensemble Contest prep for High School and Middle School students!   We bring you 22 of the best-studied songs by all voice students!

This concert features 8 vocal/solo faculty from Midpark, Normandy, Padua, Holy Name, and Valley Forge High Schools, Tri-C West and Cleveland State University!

Come – bring your students, yourselves, the neighbors, everyone!  Free concert!  We are recording this formal concert!

Tuesday, October 28th, 7:00pm  at Valley Forge High School auditorium

Forge is on the corner of York Road and Independence Blvd in Parma  (9999 Independence Blvd,) across the street from Cuyahoga Community College, Western Campus.  Direct any questions to Kira Seaton, Professor of Music, at 216-987-5279