[NEohioPAL] GUITARIST AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE LESSONS/SESSION WORK

Brad Magyar braddmagyar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:23:10 PDT 2008

Currently seeking: dedicated student(s) for private lessons around
akron/canton! I am a very experienced guitarist and am fluent in many
different styles. I've been playing for nearly 10 years and am looking to
take on some students for private guitar lessons. I can teach guitarists at
virtually any skill level, from beginners to more advanced players. I may
also be available to do session recording/performing work.

If you are interested in my services, please contact me at
braddmagyar at gmail.com asap!

--
- bradley david