[NEohioPAL] Mt. Carmel Players seek Director/Choreographer and Musical Director for "Titanic: The Musical"

Erika N Acquaviva Erika_N_Acquaviva at Progressive.com
Tue Oct 21 09:53:25 PDT 2008

The Mt. Carmel Players are seeking a combination Director/Choreographer
and Musical Director for their 2009 production of "Titanic! The Musical".

               Show dates:              03/26/2009-03/28/2009
                                                04/03 and 04/04/2009

 Rehearsals will begin January of 2009.
This will be the Mt. Carmel Player's 39th annual show and we are looking
for a Directorial staff that will bring forth enthusiasm, creativity, and
a professional attitude towards our production.
Prior knowledge of the show and directing experience is preferred.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please contact our Executive Board President: Olivia Whites at
440-487-1000 to schedule an interview. Resumes can be sent in advance to
O.Whites at yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance for your interest!
Erika N. Acquaviva