[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Gives Thanks Early

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:24:01 PDT 2008

We at Something Dada would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who made our 14th Anniversary such a success! A fun time was had by all... in fact, dare we say, the sweetest time! Congrats to all who won auction prizes, and thank you to all of the local businesses who generously donated to our fundraiser.

Weren't able to make the show? Or maybe you did come, and are feeling inspired to help Dada even more? Well here's your chance! Dada is in the running for Best Live Comedy in the Fox Cleveland Hot List. Please consider casting your vote for Something Dada, a Cleveland original still running after 14 years. You can vote at www.myfoxcleveland.com, and it's free!

And don't forget, Something Dada performs every weekend, so you can always get your fill of sweet, sweet humor. We hope to see you soon.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times:

Friday October 24, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday October 25, 2008
10:30 PM-- NO 8:00 SHOW THIS NIGHT

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114