[NEohioPAL] New LO Rates for Recording at the New JRP Studio Location...

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 16:40:15 PDT 2008

New LO Rates for Recording at the New JRP Studio Location...

(Click an underlined phrase below for more information)...

JRP (Jay Rossi Productions) has moved to Berea, Ohio (from Medina) and we've merged with CTV (Camera Talk Video) productions. Our transition is YOUR ADVANTAGE! Here's why...

1. We now have a better studio environment.
2. We now have state of the art equipment.
3. WE NOW HAVE LOWER PRICES!!!

What once was $27 per hour for recording time, is now only $20 per hour!

PLUS...
There is an introductory discount (for first time customers only) of 20% off! That means your first scheduled session (1 to 5 hours) is only going to be $16 per hour!! We're offering this because we're so sure you'll like the results you get from us that we just want to get you in here to see for yourself.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...
We also have a new POINTS SYSTEM!! THAT'S RIGHT!!
How does it work? Well, every hour that you book with us gets you 5 points. When you've collected 25 points then we'll give you 1 FREE HOUR OF RECORDING TIME on your next scheduled visit!!

Contact us today at thejrpshow at yahoo.com or 330-410-0488 if you have a recording that needs to be done, and we'll book you a session to get you the professional results you deserve.

A voice over? Music demo? Full CD album? WAV or MPEG file on your website?

The Jay Rossi Project
MySpace  YouTube