[NEohioPAL] CWRU Alum Launches New Album

Cody Wood cody.wood at case.edu
Tue Oct 21 19:41:38 PDT 2008

Dear Supporters of the Cleveland Arts,

This past May I graduated from Case Western Reserve University.  I spent
most of my final year working with outstanding musicians from the Cleveland
area to put together an album that has helped me to launch a career in
music.  The album is now available through several distributors including
iTunes, CDBaby, and Amazon.  Links can be found on my website,
www.codywood.net.  Please take a minute to discover some unique and original
material that was made in Cleveland, Ohio!

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Most Sincerely,

Cody

CWRU Album Credits:

Marc Plotkin - '09, co-producer, guitar, saxophone

Ben Jacobs - '08, engineer, bass, guitar

Ben Rose - '07, percussion

John Knific - '09, piano

Jordan Welch - '11, vocals

Morgan Paros - '10, violin