[NEohioPAL] Music Lessons at the Aurora School of Music

Aurora School of Music auroramusicschool at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:28:34 PDT 2008

The Aurora School of Music, located in Aurora, Ohio is offering music lessons to students of all ages in classical instruments such as piano, violin, viola, cello, clarinet, flute, voice, saxophone, bassoon, oboe, string bass, percussion, and brass instruments.  We also offer a rock program specializing in guitar - both rock and acoustic, and drums, as well as a Jazz program, and a vocal program.   All instructors at the Aurora School of Music are university-trained in their instrument and are working musicians in and around the Northeast Ohio area.  Our instructors hold degrees in their instrument from educational institutions such as The Cleveland Institute of Music, Kent State University, Florida State University, the Manhattan School of Music, the University of Akron, the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign School of Music, Northwestern University, Carnegie Mellon University, UCLA, Cleveland State University, Bowling Green State University, Athens Conservatory, Ecole Nationale de Musique d’Aulnay-sous-Bois in Paris, and Baldwin Wallace College. The Aurora School of Music has recitals every twelve weeks as a way of showcasing what students have learned in lessons.  While the recitals are voluntary, all students are encouraged to sign up and perform.  All recitals are held at the Barrington Golf & Country Club here in Aurora.  In addition to the recitals, the Aurora School of Music also allows the students in the Rock Program the opportunity to perform as well in Rock Concerts which are also held every twelve weeks at the Aurora Community Theatre.If you are interested in music lessons, please call the school and sign up for a free introductory trial lesson.  This lesson is an opportunity to meet an instructor and take a free lesson.  In turn, this lesson allows the instructor to assess your musical skill and get a sense of how you will progress with lessons on a weekly basis.  Please call me to set up a free introductory trial lesson with one of our instructors. For more information, please visit our website, www.auroraschoolofmusic.com.Regards,

Michael ProsenOperations Manager
Aurora School of Music
211 S. Chillicothe Road
Aurora, Ohio 44202