[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub Nov meeting needs your shorts

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Oct 22 08:58:02 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, we have a great meeting on Oct 19th’s Cleveland IndieClub, I’ve
happy to see a lot of talented work from Cleveland filmmakers. Thank you!

We are now gearing up for the Sunday, Nov 16th meeting, which our guest
speaker is Ivan Schwarz, Executive Director of The Greater Cleveland Film
Commission.

So, if anyone got a short, music video, trailer, let me know soon.

Thanks again!

Johnny Wu
Producer/Director/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
www.thegummingzombie.com

President
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.indieclub.com