[NEohioPAL] Curtain Warmers Magazine seeks HS Drama Advisors

CurtainWarmers at gmail.com CurtainWarmers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:57:32 PDT 2008

Curtain Warmers Magazine is seeking contact with High School Drama
Teachers/Advisors in Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, and Cuyahoga Counties for help
with an upcoming issue of Curtain Warmers Magazine.

We are putting out a special insert to our magazine for the Spring High
School productions and need the help of all of the High Schools in our area.

For more information about Curtain Warmers Magazine or to view the magazine,
please visit http://magazine.curtainwarmers.com, email Managing Editor Ed
Hamner at Ehamner at curtainwarmers.com, or call the Curtain Warmers offices at
440-391-3277.

Thank you!