[NEohioPAL] New Website - warning: off topic, political

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 23 08:02:14 PDT 2008

Hey,

My middle name is now Hussein. Well, at least until November 4th.

My brother David had an idea and we set up a web site www.mymiddlenameshussein.com (with the excellent help of Leon Adato www.AdatoSystems.com and Doug Johnson www.Asknice.com).

I know that you do not believe that Barack Obama is, as one voter in Stongsville, Ohio said "a one man terror cell." And even if you think that he is somehow harmful, it isn't because of his name.

We can disagree an issues and ideology, but let's disavow the politics of hate and fear.

Go to www.mymiddlenameshussein.com and sign up. It will take less that 30 seconds. There's also some cool links and
 videos.

Let's work together to fight ignorance and fear. My middle name's Hussein. What's yours?

Noah