[NEohioPAL] Christian Musicians and Background singers

stacey wallace livenworship at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:14:07 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone!

I'm a 24 years old singer/songwriter. I have over 17 years of experience
singing solo, in groups/ensembles and in choirs and I've been leading
Praise and Worship for about 8 years now.

Besides leading Worship at my father's church regularly I also travel to
various churches, revivals, colleges, concerts, and other events as a guest
P&W leader or guest soloist so I am looking for some skilled musicians
(keyboard, bass, guitar, drums, background singers, etc) to accompany me
on these engagements. I sing mostly Gospel P&W  and CCM songs (Chris Tomlin,
Judith McAllister, CeCe Winans, Isreal & New Breed, Hillsong). I also have a
few originals (some that need music so I would love to collaborate) I
already have several ministry engagements booked for 2009.  Most of which
are local but I would like to start accepting more regional and even
national engagements as well. I would like this to grow, and for us to form
a "Worship Band" and grow together in ministry.

So I'm looking for SERIOUS, DEDICATED, EXPERIENCED, RELIABLE, SKILLED,
CREATIVE musicians, who are on fire for Christ and want to minister through
music. As I stated above I am also a songwriter so I tend to "flow" in
worship...when God leads and places words and melodies in my heart. That
being said I am looking for musicians & singers that are in-tune and have a
true and personal relationship with God so we can "flow" together and all be
on one accord.

Oh! Also I TRY to compensate each musician & singer that offers their time
and talents, but the pay is not steady --this is more of a volunteer
ministry so I am looking for those who are not in it for the money but to
minister.

Ok so I think that's everything, I tried to be as open and detailed as
possible so you will know exactly what's involved . If interested or you
have any further questions please feel free to reply. May God continue to
bless and keep you all! And thanks for your time and consideration.
Thanks!
Arielle