[NEohioPAL] A MOB INC 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WHO-DUN-IT HALLOWEEN MYSTERY WKND JUST ABOUT SOLD OUT, DO U HAVE YOUR TICKETS

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 19:51:42 PDT 2008

Hello one and all,

First off we'd like to thank all for your continued support of Mob Inc throughout the years and we look forward to another 15 years of great shows.  None of this could be possible without the help of my awesome artistic director, Christine Marcelli, our Stage manager/Staff photographer Eric Scheimann, as well as so many North Eastern Ohio actors, KUDOS TO YOU ALL, YOU GUYS AND GALS ROCK!!!

We'll be celebrating 15 years of performing Who-Dun-It Mystery Weekends this October 31st wknd with a great show titled "Too scared to scream...Do you believe in vampires", this is set in the 1980s where big hair, leg warmers and 80s music fill the event.

The show is about sold out but there may be 2 to 5 rooms left.  For more information please visit our web site at WWW.1mobinc.com  Come to a Mob Inc show, the company that's often imitated but NEVER duplicated, with 15 years of who-dun-it mysteries under our belt, we must be doing something right!  LOL  Hope to see you at the show, cheers

Sincerely
W.J.