[NEohioPAL] Music items for sale

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 13:18:01 PDT 2008

This is from my son, a graduate of St. Edward's High School and Tri-C,

My name is Matt Masek.  I am a salesperson at Sweetwater Sound (www.sweetwater.com) I deal with people one-on-one, o if you have any questions or needs, please can contact me. I will do everything I can to take care of you.

Sweetwater is much different than any other music equipment retailer in the US.
* The only music retailer in the USA that has a dedicated Technical Support Staff.  Wemake sure you are taken care of before and after the sale.
*  Fntastic shipping, Almost everyone in our warehouse is a musician.  They realize how important the products are that we carry and don't just throw boxes around.
* Many items that qualify for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
* Lastly, a very knowledable sales staff. The sales staff has to go through a rigorous 3 month training program before they are even aloud to sell anything!

At Tri-C,  I was in a successful band in the Cleveland area for years, playing bass guitar and singing backup vocals.  Having worked at several area studios, I owned and operated my own project - West Park Studios, where I recorded and mixed everything from rock, to ska, to hip hop. Through my experiences, education, and training that I receive from manufacturers on a weekly basis, I can help you with what you need.

Give give me a call.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Matt Masek
Sales Engineer
Sweetwater Sound