[NEohioPAL] Arts Magazine seeks events, advertisers, and volunteers

CurtainWarmers at gmail.com CurtainWarmers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:08:02 PDT 2008

Curtain Warmers Magazine, the guide to the arts in Northeastern Ohio, is
seeking events from art groups, advertisers, sponsors, and volunteers to
help us provide this service to the patrons and artists of our arts
community.

Curtain Warmers Magazine is a free all-volunteer magazine that helps market
the arts in Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, and Eastern Cuyahoga counties.

We seek events every day of the year for our magazine.  Be it from a large
performing arts school to the local garage band, we need them all.
Submissions for your event can be made either by email to
submit at curtainwarmers.com or by visiting our online submission form at
http://magazine.curtainwarmers.com

We are also seeking advertisers and sponsors to help bring this magazine to
the public.  With no cover charge, we rely primarily on the advertisements
and sponsorships that we sell in the magazine.  If you advertise with us and
mention this email, you will receive a complementary web advertisement.

Additionally, we also have our marketplace advertising, a classified-style
ad, for $15 for one month of both print and online display.  Great for
teachers and artists.

Our new Curtain Warmers online store will soon be coming to help artists and
performers sell their piece, CDs, etc.

Finally, we are seeking volunteers to help with our staff.  We need critics,
article writers, photographers, artists, column writers.  If you love to
write and have a passion for the arts, we would love to have you.

For more information about either advertising or volunteering, contact
Managing Editor Ed Hamner at ehamner at curtainwarmers.com