[NEohioPAL] Judicial elections

anastasjoy at aol.com anastasjoy at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 11:53:47 PDT 2008

That is exactly why the site compiles the ratings of multiple bar assoications as well as breaks them out, so you can see exactly which bar assoication might be bringing a judge candidate's rating down -or up. I find it incredibly useful. Judge4Yourself has no biases; it simply transmits information from others who may have biases, but that info is transparent.