[NEohioPAL] Curtain Warmers Magazine seeks assistance from High School Drama Advisors/Instructors for upcoming issue.

curtainwarmers at gmail.com curtainwarmers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:22:37 PDT 2008

Curtain Warmers Magazine, a guide to the arts in Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula,
and Eastern Cuyahoga, is currently seeking contact with all Sr. High School
Drama/Theater Advisors and/or Instructors for assistance with an upcoming
issue of the magazine.

We are running a special insert for the spring drama productions of the
local High Schools and need to contact the drama advisors.

For more information in regards to our plans, visit our website at
http://www.curtainwarmers.com/hsmusical or contact Managing Editor Ed Hamner
at the contact information below:

Ed Hamner

Managing Editor/ Owner