[NEohioPAL] Beck Center info

marcus at designerglass.com marcus at designerglass.com
Wed Oct 29 14:42:19 PDT 2008

Beck Center info

Hello again!

I have an interesting FREE program at the Beck for the end of the year that you may
like to review: The group sales program.

This is free to you and/or your organization. All you need do is collect the money from
any group of 13 people or more, and pay with one check. It can be your employees,
your and their family members, friends, whoever -- we're interested in getting people in
seats.

Arrange the dates you want to come (you can come to different performances!), call
Linda Hefner at the Beck at 216/521-2540 and choose your seats, then send the Beck
one check for the total number of tickets.

You get reimbursed by the people who'll attend the show. If you can organize as few
as 13 people, we'll knock $10/ticket off the ticket price. More people? More money off!

And, again, everyone doesn't have to come to the same performance, either -- they
can come to any performance of a single show provided you can get 13 people
together to see that show and send the Beck one check for all the seats.

Attached is the document talking about how that works -- it's about our previous show,
Urinetown, but the same rules apply for any show on the Beck Center's season.

http://www.beckcenter.org for the season

Call Linda Hefner at the Beck at 216/521-2540 to reserve blocks of seats for group
sales.

Thanks!

Marcus Bales
216/780-1522 cell