[NEohioPAL] [EARLY Casting Call] Little People Actors and Actresses needed for BIG scene:

MABman622 NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:54:40 PDT 2008

CALLING ALL Dwarfs, Little People, and Persons Of Short Stature.

Little People are needed and being assembled all over Ohio for a play being performed in Cleveland, Ohio at the CPT!

It is very early at this point and I am waiting on the director and producers phone calls to express to me his exact needs, but if you have any interest, let's keep in touch!

He expressed his ideas to me over the phone and I am reaching out to everyone out there who may be interested on his behalf. It is a early and brief performance, but the most important scene in the whole show.

Please establish email contact with me as soon as you can and we'll connect the dots with the production team conducting the search.

Thanks so much for sharing your time!

MAB

Our messages+any files transmitted are the property of MAB, EG & its affiliates. This message is confidential & privileged. This was legally intended for use of the individual(s) and/or entity (ies) to whom this message is addressed. Public review+sharing, editing, dissemination, retransmission, villainousness or other uses is prohibited by law.  http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com ©1991(TheMAB/EG™)2008©