[NEohioPAL] Event: Nostalgia Party

Tonya Broach tonya_broach at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 21:04:24 PDT 2008

TonYerda Productions is hosting…..

A Nostalgia Party Fundraiser

When:  Saturday, November 8, 2008
6pm – 11pm

Where:
THE CIVIC
CONFERENCE & EVENT CENTER
3130 Mayfield Road
(West Entrance on the right)
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Phone: 216.371.3498
Email: theciviccenter3130 at hotmail.com

Details:  Don’t you wish that there could be a party that featured music from your hey day (not some of the crap that’s on the radio today)? Do you still have outfits from back in the day that you’ve kept ‘cause you just know they’ll be back in style someday (J)? Well, come on down and dance the night away to retro sounds.  Food & drinks (soda & punch) will be served and live entertainment will be provided by Afterthought and the Nu Soul Band and also from artist, Tonyarie.  Whichever way the election results swing, it will finally be over and we'll all need a good party, don't you agree? So, pull out those retro clothes & dancing shoes you thought you’d never have a chance to wear again. Come on down, strut your stuff and have some fun (or dare I say…..Wang Chung?)!

I'm Tonyarie and I approve this message.

*$5 donation requested at the door.
** Due to Ohio liquor permit laws, liquor will not be served or permitted at this event….sorry. L

For More Information and to RSVP, please contact me at TonYerda at gmail.com or 216-544-4725.

Thanks for reading! :-)
Tonyarie

TonYerda Productions is a newly formed production company whose aim is to develop and produce captivating material for the performing arts & multi-media industries. Our goal is to provide and create material that will showcase talent from an under-exposed market (with special interest in woman and entertainers of color) and appeal to global audiences of diverse backgrounds.