[NEohioPAL] Models for Book Cover Needed --can be different body sizes/heights

DrTMHarris at aol.com DrTMHarris at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 10:37:08 PST 2008

MODELS FOR COLLEGE SUCCESS BOOK COVER NEEDED

I am an author of an upcoming book on college success. This month, I am
going to have my photographer do the photo shoot so the book cover can be
designed. I am looking for several males and females, ages 18-23, all  ethnicities,
all sizes/heights. You do NOT have to be a professional  model.  You do NOT
have to be tall and thin. I am looking to have a diverse  representation.  The
tentative date is the weekend after  Thanksgiving--most likely Sat. Nov. 29th.
But it may change based on models'  availability. The location will be in the
greater Cleveland area-TBA.

In  return for your help with this project you will receive copies of the
photo  chosen for the cover to add to your portfolio, a copy of the book and an
invitation for you and a guest to the book release party.

I will  need a headshot. If you do not have a professional one please send a
snapshot  that is from the shoulders up. I also need a full body shot. Photos
must be  current. If you have made major changes (e.g. dyed your hair) please
send an  additional photo (doesn't have to be professional) and let me know
which one has your current look. Do not send grainy photos or ones taken with a
 phone. Please send the following to _DrTMHarris at aol.com_
(mailto:DrTMHarris at aol.com)   :

Name
Height
Phone number
Head shot(jpg, tiff, pdf,psd only)
Body  shot(jpg, tiff, pdf,psd only)
website if you have one

Who am I?
My name is Dr. Tracy Harris. I am an educator (K-12 through master level
college) and authoring a new book. The purpose of this book is to provide high
school and new college students with the tools they need to be successful in
college. Please feel free to ask me any questions when you reply.

Thanks  for reading. Have a wonderful day!

Doc Harris

5 Travel Deals!