[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Voted - How 'Bout You?

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:51:16 PST 2008

The election is upon us! After tonight (hopefully) we'll know who the president elect is! And as if that isn't exciting enough, this means the end of all of those damned campaign ads. This really is a win-win kind of day in that respect!

But no matter who wins the election, after it's all over you might be left wondering, what do I do now? My iPhone election tracker app is now useless; I can't futz around with interactive electoral maps anymore; playing 'guess the next gaffe' bingo is done. Sigh. What's a political junky to when the fix is fixed?

Well, how about you head on down to catch a Something Dada show! Who knows, you might even see an impersonation of your favorite poltico-- from this election to elections past (we've been known to do a mean Millard Fillmore.) You'll see whatever you ask for-- because each Dada show is custom tailored to whatever each audience votes to see.

And speaking of voting-- you have only 3 more days to vote for Something Dada as your favorite live comedy in Cleveland! Visit http://myfoxcleveland.cityvoter.com/contests/fox-8-hey-butler-hot-list/2360/arts-and-entertainment/live-comedy to cast your ballot.

We're Something Dada, and we approve this message.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times:

Friday November 7
8:00 PM

Saturday November 8, 2008
8:00 PM
10:30 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114