[NEohioPAL] Female Roommate Wanted in 2 BR Apt (Cleveland Heights/Shaker Heights)

Carly Dorman luv2dance610 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:21:17 PST 2008

Hi. I am a 24 year old professional female working with a dance company here looking for another 20's-30's professional female to share a beautiful and spacious 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom suite 2 blocks north of Shaker Square. The apartment is great! (I had spent a lot of time looking for places to live before I moved...and I love it here!) Very safe neighborhood and building. Price is $470 and includes most everything you would need...parking spot, air conditioning/heat, full kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, and lots of storage space. Apartment is fully furnished (bedroom is partly furnished), but of course any other furniture additions are perfectly fine. You would have your own large bedroom, 2 walk in closets, your own full bathroom, wi-fi, cable, and use of full kitchen, dining room, living room, and storage spaces. Apartment is 15 minutes from downtown and close to several other areas (Coventry, Cedar/Lee area, Cleveland Clinic, Case...). I'm looking for someone who is neat and responsible and who doesn't smoke. Available for move in November. Please feel free to contact luv2dance610 at hotmail.com with any questions. Pictures and exact location available upon request.