[NEohioPAL] looking for facility to rent for spring recital

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 08:12:18 PST 2008

Hello neopal folks...you all are my best resource so i thought i would throw this out....
i need a facility for my spring dance recital , so if you own or know of any that meets these requirements please let me know! thanks so much!

it does not have to be a school auditorium...
as long as i have a :
stage
lights
sound
crew
at least 600 seats
and availability for memorial weekend...
i will need pricing and contact people and phone numbers! thanks!

Kim ATP ®Reiki Master
 Herbalist
Angel Inspirations
Angelic Kreations
Kim's School of Dance
Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!
www.yogabykim.com
www.misskimsschoolofdance.com
Karin Housley Show - KLBB Radio11am EST
http://www.klbbradio.com/
 Nov. 29, Dec. 27
Nov. 15, 08 Angel Academy Part 1 Goddessed Blessed
Dec. 7 08 Angelic Kreations/Holiday Party w/Tina Fisher at Inner Harmony
Dec. 13, 08 Angelic Kreations-Goddess Blessed Yule Party
Jan. 10 09 Angels Among Us North Royalton Library
Jan 24, 09 Angels Among Us Orange Library
www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 1-5pm